Monday, January 21, 2008

What Other People Say about Your Body

Recently I was told by a modern dance teacher to lose 15 pounds in order to dance. I do not agree with that. I think if I gain or lose I will look fine, as most people do. I feel great that I can influence my weight and feel not gotten when other people criticize me.

The most important thing is to be happy with how you look and to be in integrity with your health. If you are out of breath often or aching when doing simple workouts, see a physician and get into shape! When the physician checkups coincide with your intuition, in tune after your meditation, yoga and workouts, do not listen to what other people say if it does not ring true to you.

Often people talk about the last few pounds they need to lose because it is “in style” to say it or commiserate with other people, as it is “in style” to talk about the weather. Use this blog and work out to choose your body size and weight. Choose yourself and your lifestyle.

Disclaimer: None of the above information can be taken as a substitute for advice from a medical professional such as a physician.

My third book, Pocket Guide to Fitness, is available on www.louizapatsis.com, http://www.authorhouse.com, www.bn.com and http://www.amazon.com. If you look up my name on those Web sites, you will find my other books The Boy in a Wheelchair and Life, Work and Play: Poems and Short Stories.

No comments: