Here are some major points about gym etiquette:
1. Wipe your sweat from the machine or mat after you use it.
2. Return weights to how they were prior to using the machine.
3. Do not use your cellular telephone and keep it on only for incoming emergencies.
4.Do not interrupt someone during a set, like to use the machine, unless perhaps they are facing you and can easily nod.
5. Do not speak or moan (if lifting heavy weight) too loudly.
6. Do not drop weights to the floor. This makes noise and can even shake the floor.
My new fitness book Pocket Guide to Fitness edition II is out now!