Monday, May 19, 2014

Hands on the Step for Arms, Chest, Abdominals, and Legs

You do not have to step on a step to work out. Use one step for maximum workout:

Place your palms on the step. Your torso and legs should be extended straight back. Do push-ups. This uses your arm and chest muscles, and your abdominal and leg muscles for stabilizers. Vary if your legs are touching or spread.

Do four sets of ten repetitions with each leg position.

My third book, Pocket Guide to Fitness, is available on http://www.authorhouse.com and http://www.amazon.com. If you look up my name on those Web sites, you will find my other books The Boy in a Wheelchair and Life, Work and Play: Poems and Short Stories

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how to lose man boobs fastGreat blog post! I don’t understand how long it will require me to obtain through all of them!

Anonymous said...

I’m eager to find the valuable information and for me this is the right place to get the good stuff.
Bathmate guide

Anonymous said...

The complete blogs are really inconceivable and definitely everyone will share this information.
click this link here now