Many times people complain about not having the time to work out. Here you will see that there are no excuses! There are exercises that you can do while watching television! Here are just a few:
1. Get five-pound weights and do some biceps curls, even while sitting on the couch. Sit on the edge of the couch with your back straight and proceed as per the biceps blog.
2. Get five-pound weights and do some triceps extension exercises, even while sitting on the couch. Sit on the edge of the couch with your back straight and proceed as per the triceps blog.
3. Use free weights for any of the shoulder exercises described in the upper arm and shoulder blogs.
4. Use free weights to work out your latissimus dorsi as describe in the latissimus dorsi blog.
5. Do jumping jacks! Do four sets of ten repetitions, and walk around for ten seconds in between sets. This basic interval exercise can work out your cardiovascular system quite well!
6. Sit against the wall That's right, sit against the wall. Keep your knees at a 90-degree angle. This is an isometric squat exercise. It may seem easy, but it may nto end up being easy for you! Sit with your back against the wall for ten seconds. Do five sets of ten repetitions. You may break out in a sweat, more than you would jogging!
7. Do the good old abdominal crunch exercise described in the abdominal blogs.