Thursday, February 22, 2007

What Do You See?

When you see a gym, what do you see? Do you see a center for torture? Do you see business that you would rather not start and do not think that you will ever finish?

When I see a staircase I get excited! I see potential - a place to exercise. If it is outdoors, especially if the scenery is pretty, I see an exciting new place to exercise. Go - one at a time, two at a time, and three at a time. Unless I have just drunk a lot of juice or coffee, or have just eaten more than a snack, or have a big injury, I never take the escalator. Why do that? Am I old? No! Am I sick? No!

Take advantage of natural ways to exercise. Transform what you see first and then see what arises. This, like everything, requires the yin - yang approach. Intend and receive that you will transform how you see things and that this will transform what you do, and also do it, all in a balance!

Check out my Web site at www.louizapatsis.com! My new book Pocket Guide to Fitness will be out shortly. It will be available at www.authorhouse.com (for the best value), www.amazon.com, and www.bn.com.

No comments: