1. Walk to people in the office, do not call or send an email.
2. Do more housework and garden work.
3. Take a daily work for at least 20 minutes. Enjoy nature and your neighborhood.
Bring a friend along.
4. Join a local athletic group, like the New York Road Runners Club. You do not need
to run a marathon right away.
5. Walk, do not drive, to a nearby store.
6. Take up a new hobby like hiking.
7. Dance alone at home or with friends at home or at parties!
8. Try yoga. Start at Level I. Usually instructors do not push new students to do all
poses or hold them long.
9. Get off the bus or train and a stop or more early, and walk.
10. Take a vacation that includes sports.
My third book, Pocket Guide to Fitness, is available on http://www.authorhouse.com and http://www.amazon.com. If you look up my name on those Web sites, you will find my other books The Boy in a Wheelchair and Life, Work and Play: Poems and Short Stories. These two books are on my Web site http://www.louizapatsis.com.