Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Get a Partner

Many people have partners for jogging or swimming. Partners are good for motivation, accountability and to keep from getting bored. I personally do not get bored exercising. I am in the zone, I get creative, I think of kicking butt (my own or others', or I can read or watch television on cardiovascular equipment. But there is nothing wrong with having a patner. Just make sure to breath well and deeply if you are talking.

You can of course shoot some hoops, do calisthenics, run an obstacle course, dance, and more. Use your imagination.

Disclaimer: None of the above information can be taken as a substitute for advice from a medical professional such as a physician.

My third book, Pocket Guide to Fitness, is available on www.louizapatsis.com, http://www.authorhouse.com, www.bn.com and http://www.amazon.com. If you look up my name on those Web sites, you will find my other books The Boy in a Wheelchair and Life, Work and Play: Poems and Short Stories.

No comments: