Sunday, February 06, 2011

Testimonial from Pocket Guide to Fitness Book Reader

Louiza Patsis's book Pocket Guide to Fitness made a huge difference in my life. I was stressed from kids, my sister's illness, and job insecurity, and I had gained weight. I am always confident and felt great, but wanted to take care of my health. The book had me see the mind-body connection around how I feel, accept myself, and commit to fitness. I learned science facts and useful exercises that I did at home with little or no equipment. I also started to run. Result: I lost 50 pounds in less than six months, got healthier, and feel more confident and secure in my life. My friend read it and also lost weight. Most importantly, we feel healthier and stronger. The book is an easy and at the same time valuable read for anyone serious about getting in shape.

- S. Padron, Queens, New York
The book is available on www.Authorhouse.com, www.Amazon.com and www.BarnesandNoble.com.

No comments: