Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Boot Camp!

I went to my first boot camp yesterday. Of course I have done interval and plyometric training, and boxing training before -- the latter years ago. But it was great to put a shock into my training with this! I thought it would be a regular class, but Eric had us running around the gym, sitting against, the wall, doing lots of push ups and more. I don't want to steal his routine, so I have invited him to share on the blog. He trains at New York Sports Club in downtown Manhattan on Mercer Street.

Search for interval and plyometric training blog posts on this blog.

Disclaimer: None of the above information can be taken as a substitute for advice from a medical professional such as a physician.

My third book, Pocket Guide to Fitness, is available on www.louizapatsis.com, http://www.authorhouse.com, www.bn.com and http://www.amazon.com. If you look up my name on those Web sites, you will find my other books The Boy in a Wheelchair and Life, Work and Play: Poems and Short Stories.

No comments: